Blue Bamboo - Exceptionally affordable transaction technology for the world (PocketPOS™ P200, P25 Printer, H50A Terminal etc.)
Merchant Corner  
  Contact Us  |  Support Ticket  |  Sales Inquiry  |  Login
 
 
 

 

 
Press Release

Feb-27-2014

Blue Bamboo will launch the Apple MFi certified PocketPOSa?¢ P10 Bluetooth Ptrinter

Leesburg, Virginia (PRBuzz.com) Feb 27, 2014 -- Blue Bamboo, an innovative electronic payment solution provider announces Blue Bamboo will soon launch the Apple MFi certified PocketPOSa?¢ P10 Bluetooth printer.

Blue Bambooa€?s P10 printer will be a portable, lightweight mobile printer that will be Apple MFi compliant. Under the Apple MFi certification, P10 will be compatible with Apple iOS devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod touch via Bluetooth.

In addition to iOS devices, this mobile printer will also be compatible with Android smartphones and tablets, J2ME phones and Blackberry mobile phones.

The robust P10 will support mobile application printing over Bluetooth. P10 can print from paper receipts to small agreements, from barcode to pictures.

Designed for many types of application, this printer will provide reliable, low-cost printing in mobile and wireless environments. P10 mobile printer will be ideal for line busting for any retail business as well as trade shows, home services, delivery, concessions, flea markets, farmer's markets, mobile marketing, home parties and more.

Blue Bamboo President Justin Anderson comments: a€?P10 is designed for low cost market. It is a simple, reliable and affordable printer. Mobile merchants can use it anytime, anywhere.a€?

Blue Bamboo now offers a a€?pre-ordera€? program: 20% down payment is required for pre-order and the rest 80% is required prior to shipment. Under this program customers can purchase this printer at factory price. Contact Blue Bamboo sales about P10 pre-order program at sales@bluebamboo.com

About Blue Bamboo
Blue Bamboo designs and markets feature-rich and exceptionally affordable POS terminal products enabling mobile payment acceptance anywhere, anytime. Blue Bamboo's robust electronic payment technology delivers scalable, customer-centric wireless and retail payment solutions that meet PCI and EMV standards in a secure, reliable and versatile design.

Visit https://www.bluebamboo.com

Media Contact
Marketing Manager
Potter Yang

Tel: +86 021 52190333 ext. 385
Potter.Yang@bluebamboo.com  

 

  Print this page

 

 

 
 Legal  |  Contact Us  |  Report Website Problems or Make a Suggestion
Click to Subscribe our enewsletter